” The Most Effective Way to Do it ; Is to Do it” ~ Amelia Earhart
Everything which is incomplete drains our energy and hinders us from living the Extraordinary Life we deserve. I want to leave you with this List for 2018 – We call it as Life Coaches: the List of Effectiveness or you can call it the List of All Lists. Shall we start:
- Make a list of all the things you have to do and refer to it daily;
- Put all your appointments on your Calendar and check it periodically;
- Plan Your Time ahead and stick to that;
- Clean up your house (oops!), your office desk (two opps!!) and your car (three oops!!!) Your cleaning surroundings will help you to focus and be more effective;
- Throw away everything you don’t use ( Ok if you haven’t used it for the last Year, then you will not!) if it is useful for charity please give it to charity. You will have a Plus Good Feeling;
- Organize your papers. Throw the ones you do not need and file the ones you do.
- Get your finances checked and sorted; Get all your statements up to date and pay your debts;
- Make a list of all the things you have added on your previous years lists and never started. Start now, or Decide Not to and Move on;
- Make a list of all the things you have started for so long but haven’t completed yet. Put a timeline, re-assess your strategies, pivot if needed. Do a check in 2 months then either complete the list or cross it off and start new.
- Take full responsibility of your business and career. Do only what you can do with the resources you have. Delegate the rest.
- Agree Only to What you know you can fulfil;
- Never Commit To More Than You Know You Can;
- Take care of Your Spiritual, Mental and Physical Body.
- Surround Yourself with Like minded People
- Detox Your environment from negativity.
- Be Grateful Where You Are Right Now.
” The World Needs More of What You Wish to Learn More Of.”~ Neale Donald Walsch